Tuesday, July 4, 2017

so, my cash is in.

i only got access to $100 of it today. i meant to get my release limit increased this afternoon, but i forgot my photo id. i don't know what they're going to take it up to, but i'll have to wait until tuesday to get the rest of it released.

i spent the $100 on groceries.

i'm more interested in increasing my debit limit. it hasn't really been an issue up until this point, but if i don't get it increased, i may have to buy over several days.

i have gst coming in tonight and trillium on friday. i need to try and get my hard drives tomorrow, and it will certainly be nice to have my tv working again, that's for sure. i'm also going to be looking at getting my bike fixed tomorrow, cost permitting.

for tonight, i need to check july show listings, first, to see what i do or don't have to plan for for the weekend.