Friday, May 24, 2024

while my hair is now long enough to be presentable (while still too short), i'm not going to get out to detroit this weekend and will likely be stuck inside most of the summer.

i thought the people stalking me moved out on may 1st, but they didn't. that narrows it down, seriously, to the actual owners or some members of my family, which may include my mother, my sister and my aunt. i have a hearing on may 27th that i expect to win. there are further hearings scheduled in june, september and october about complaints i've made. i will want to wait to see if there's a turnover on june 1st, but i will need to either move or have the property sold and the locks changed before i'm comfortable going out, and even that could be a while. i've been stalked, and the stalker wants to steal my gear. there's no guarantee that moving will throw the stalker off.

i wanted 2020 to be my blowout year; i've now missed several years, and it might be too late, unfortunately. i'm getting a little old, now.

people didn't used to believe i was almost 40. i'm now almost 45, and it's a little more apparent. i don't want to be obviously too old to go out dancing or be told i'm too old to get in. i can do that filter on myself.

so, i can't go out because some pathetic people will steal my belongings if i do, and i'm really sad and angry about it but it's reality.