Thursday, April 22, 2021

i was supposed to get to my appointment yesterday morning, but i had to cancel due to anxiety about going out. i just couldn't force myself to leave the house yesterday.

instead, i fell asleep for the afternoon. i was up briefly in the evening to eat some fruit, but i've been asleep almost non-stop since yesterday around noon. can i wake up now?

fwiw, the weight gain is stabilizing a little, but the fact that i'm gaining weight since i went on the iron supplements (whatever the reasoning.) strongly suggests that i don't have any sort of stomach cancer, or probably any sort of cancer at all. weight gain and cancer don't go well together.

rather, it seems like my metabolism just crashed. which is making me wonder more about my thyroid. the levels were tested recently, but that was before my stores hypothetically depleted (we'll see what the next test says). so, it might just be consistent with the idea that the pills just aren't working.

i don't know, really. i know i'm going to try to wake up and get back to what i was doing.