Saturday, December 19, 2020

i don't understand why these stupid doctors think i want kids.

i'm 40 years old and live on permanent disability. i haven't had sex in 15 years. i hate everybody and spend all of my time by myself. i'm the worst candidate for child-bearing that you could possibly imagine.

so, the options are 

a) i can remain on cyproterone acetate for the rest of my life, which will probably kill me.
b) i can get the surgery asap, and get off the drugs.

this third option of having children is not realistic. i don't want them, and i couldn't imagine anybody wanting to have them with me, even if i did.

it's the stupidity of denying me access to this that i just find baffling - it's damaging my organs, under the insistence that i want something that i don't want, and am entirely unsuited for.