Saturday, December 19, 2020

regarding the nail varnish...

even "non-toxic" nail varnish seems to have quite a few things in it that you're not going to want to put anywhere near your esophagus, or your trachea. 

but, even if i could find an acceptable non-toxic nail varnish, that's not what i want right now because it could interfere with the uptake of any mineralization. and, i'd need somebody with better qualifications to determine what areas are mineralized enough to coat.

i don't mind if my teeth end up looking gummy or glossy, in the end, either. again: this is about my oral health and trying to save my teeth from the effects of aging and erosion, not about the plasticness of my smile. if it works, that's more important.

but, that's not my concern for the moment, it would likely just decrease the effectiveness of the other things i'm doing, and i should put it aside for now.