Tuesday, May 23, 2017

the easier way to do this is for all of the people that are reading this (ha...) to just download some of my music.

more broadly speaking, if you want to toss me some money, this is the way to do it. you don't even have to actually listen to it, if you don't want to.

i haven't gotten any actual sleep. but, i'm going to plan to be out for noon with an acoustic guitar, a set of headphones and an mp3 player full of a bunch of autechre records. i've been planning to basically record myself jamming over techno classics for a while, now. let's see where that takes me for the day.

i've got several hours on the charge, so it should be enough to get an assessment as to whether i should bother coming back tomorrow, and whether i should bring an electric and my belt-sized marshall with me, if i do. i don't want to pay for batteries on it. i'll keep an eye out for a public electrical outlet.

https://jasonparent.bandcamp.com/