Thursday, June 1, 2017

i got a compost run in today and finished my grocery shopping for the month, minus a few top-ups near the end.

i got lucky with good prices on tomatoes and cheese. she could still give me the $58, but i doubt it's going to happen. in fact, i think she's going to insist i dismantle the fans, and eat the $50.

they're not smart people.

it was tight, but i'm clear, and with $8 to spare until next friday, when the ontario tax credit comes in. that will give me $69, total, for the rest of the month - which is probably enough to get out once. but, i'm not sure i'm going to even want to, yet.

july should offset for me into a normal month because it's a gst month. but, of the years i've been here, july tends to be weak for concerts, too - or at least weak for my tastes. i guess it's festival season, and i'm just not a festival person.

what i'm actually thinking is that i should be more productive over the summer, hopefully. but we'll see what i can find.

right now, my feet are sore again from walking and i still have cleaning to do tomorrow, so i won't be back to doing anything until saturday, probably.