Tuesday, August 28, 2018

i grew up on welfare in a housing project in the southern part of ottawa.

and, while i didn't come to terms with it until later, i have been transgendered my whole life.

i've spent my whole life evading violence and living in fear.

these are lessons i've actually learned very well, and are at the crux of what i already am. i don't need somebody to tell me what it's like to be poor. i don't need somebody to tell me what it's like to be marginalized. i'm well aware of this. it's at the core of my existence, and a defining component of my life choices.

if i hadn't been through such levels of poverty in the past, i might have been more keen on wasting my life in the triviality of capitalist labour. it is because i know the pointlessness of existence that i know the pointlessness of capitalism.

you can take notes if you want.

but you're honestly just wasting my time.