Thursday, December 17, 2020

and, to be clear where i'm coming at with this.

i'm a lower class person, and i don't have a lot of interest in all of the classist perspectives around white teeth. i'm happy to embrace a working class identity, and i'm happy to project that with pride. if you think you're better than me for that reason, you can fuck off - i would hate your fucking being to the very core, anyways.

so, i think fake teeth are disgusting - like fake tits and fake noses. fake is gross, in general.

i would rather have natural yellow teeth than snap-on smiles or plastic teeth or whatever. but, my teeth actually aren't yellow at all. what i've got is stains that are actually black, and they're at the gumline.

my concern was really saving my teeth from decay, not what colour they are. so, while i still need to figure something out with this, i want a solution intended to maximize my health, not a solution intended to maximize the cosmetic appeal of the teeth. i want to find a way to fill in the holes with some kind of material, not a way to just gloss over it with a surface appearance.

my hydroxyapatite seems to currently be in customs. but, this is what i want to find.