Friday, January 22, 2021

i'm not particularly invested in or interested in proving anything regarding these backposts. my concerns are twofold:

1) i want a complete narrative of all of my writing.
2) i want a coherent narrative of all of my writing - something you can read from start to finish without holes.

there's no ads, here. i don't make money by posting here, and i don't want to, either. i want a gai and to not have to worry about it beyond that. and, i kind of have it, on disability.

but, there are going to be times when i'm using this interface to do creative writing, as well. obviously, my posts from 1996 are not from 1996, and i'm not pretending that they are. i'm calling it creative writing - if you want to accuse me of lying, you should grow up a little and stop taking the platform so seriously. yes - when i do the alter-realty, i'll be consciously backdating posts that were not written at that time. that's the mechanism, and to accuse me of "lying" about it is absurd.