Sunday, March 20, 2016

j reacts to trump getting the math, and how it reflects on cruz not getting it

"TRUMP: Well, I think if I'm a few short and I have, you know, 1,200 or if I have 1,100 and somebody else is at 300 or 400 or 500, which is very likely going to be the case, uh, and if I'm a little bit short -- and one of the reasons was we had so many candidates. I mean we started off with 17 candidates. And it came down to, you know, finally, it's down to three, frankly. But, you know, there are so many candidates, so it's very hard to get over that number. It's very unfair, in a way. But because of the fact that there's so many candidates and so many candidates are grabbing delegates. Now, here's what I say, because -- and now they're out. And now they're out. So I think I will get over that number. I think I may get over that number fairly easily."

are you taking notes, ted?

do you want this guy (cruz) making tactical decisions?

he can't even figure out a prisoner's dilemma. he'll be challenging putin to an arm wrestling contest.

"no, dmitri and sergei need to stay home. this is mano a mano. no 2 out of 3 bullshit, either. winner gets iran.".

dude shouldn't be running for president, he should be enrolling in a course in introductory game theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ati5L6gn4jI