Sunday, August 13, 2017

i think i'm ok, now.

full effects were more than 30 hours.

for the record, my alcohol intake for the night was one beer around 10:00 followed by a shot of vodka, and then three and a half rockstar vodkas between 11:00 and 3:00. three and half because somebody took the last one away (i didn't argue). i drank more than half of it. so, i opened around 11:00, 12:00, 1:00 and 2:00. roughly. that's by no means excessive and well in my "can easily handle" range.

those rockstar vodkas have a mixture of energy drink components, including high caffeine levels, and are 7% vodka. i drink them because they keep me awake. while they've never passed me out, the caffeine has kept me up more than once; if anything, the caffeine might have delayed the onset of the thc.

there's no ambiguity, here. yes: there may have been an interaction in my stomach. so, if i wasn't drinking, i may not have vomited. but, the paralysis i was in was about the brownies. don't question that, it's true.

i prefer coffee over cocaine. and, in the future, i think i'll just stick to smoking it.