Friday, June 29, 2018

there are two reasons i can't move into a rooming house.

the first is that i cannot fit my gear into a rooming house. you might tell me to sell  my gear; well, fuck you. but, i'll even give you that - suppose i didn't have any gear...

suppose i could actually fit all my things into a room.

the more important reason that i can't move into a rooming house is that i have social anxiety disorder. that means that simple conflicts that most people can easily deal with are giant problems for me. i am simply incapable of dealing with people on the level of living with them.

i would not want to spend time with the people in a rooming house - i would be in a conflict with the whole house within hours.

that is the same reason i can't work - i can't get along with anyone. i'm never going to get along with anyone. i don't even want to get along with people...i want a safe, private space where i don't have to deal with anybody.

and the fact is that i'm going to keep looking until i can find one - and make everybody else suffer the consequences of slowing me down.