Thursday, March 28, 2019

i got my forms from the court house today, free of charge.

i'll have to make some calls in the morning. except...

...there's something very wrong going on with my gmail right now. i can't call out, and i'm getting a network error when i try to log in. are the cops trying to shut my phone down, or what?

it seems childish, frankly. but, i know i'm not dealing with the best or the brightest, here.

anyways. i tracked the initial issue down to something to do with my sound card, and was able to fix it by creating a new firefox profile. further, i can get into gmail using a deprecated browser, so this may be easier to fix than i think.

but, i've been through these kinds of things before - shadow bans on youtube, for example. somebody clearly wants to shut me down, and i don't know the exact reason why...