Thursday, August 20, 2020

i'm starting to get a dry air smell in here and my fan still isn't working :(

it smells more like the back of a radiator than an ashtray, so i think it's probably the dehumidifier rather than a smoker. but, removing humidity from the air is going to affect me the same way as smoking will.

i was on the brink of an aura when i fell asleep this morning, and woke up feeling better. however, i'm getting the very beginning start of round two, which is hitting me in the stomach first, and just starting to spread to my right side as i'm typing. let's hope i can avoid it, but i basically need the fan on immediately or i won't; round two is always the harder one to avoid.

it's a mild day out, but not warm enough to let the heat in. i also need to have the fan pointing towards the window to keep some of the smell out, or it's worse with it open than it closed. we should get something more closely approaching summer over the weekend, but i'm not interested in being stoned right now; i burned myself out nicely, and that should be it for a while.

so, i've got laundry running (again) to get the heat up, and i'm going to have to get back to trying to clean out the fan. i'm essentially going to be unable to do anything until the fan starts working again.

my little usb fan is probably not actually doing anything relative to the larger fan. right now, i have it an inch from my face to try to blow the dry air away from me, but that's not going to be effective for very long.

i may end up sitting in the shower all night.