Friday, February 26, 2021

so, i was supposed to go to an appointment this morning, then get back to what i was doing this evening, but the appointment was cancelled and i slept all day, instead.

i'm sorry that i spent the last week reading technical studies in peer-reviewed dentistry journals rather than studying 200 year-old novels written by people with degrees in grammar (if they had degrees at all...) or trying to make sense of useless philosophical nonsense with no discernible application to my life in the real world. i guess you got me all wrong. but, do us both a favour and go get me all wrong as far away from me as you can - and don't tell me i don't read for the crime of being productive with my time. as though oral health is unimportant and post-modernism is deeply compelling. you complete fucking idiots...

anyways.

that was longer than i wanted it to be, but i should be able to get back to what i was doing for the weekend, at least.  and, i'm rewinding back to dec, 2019 and making sure everything is both still in place and correct.