Wednesday, October 23, 2019

the truth is that i just didn't really get started today.

i had to get my recycle out this afternoon, not long after my last post. i spent a while cleaning, and then sat down to keep typing at about 15:00. i smelled something coming in from outside, and it knocked me out until around 19:00, when i got up to eat. i had to wait for my sheets to finish in the laundry before i could take a shower, so i'd have something to get out into. i took my second shower today when it was done, and my load of towels just finished and needs to be moved to the dryer.

the heat is at least on, finally. so, it's not as cold in here.

but, now i'm sleepy again...

i wanted to do a longer, more formal and more structured reaction to the election, but i found myself too tired to be useful this afternoon, and just slept it off, instead. at this point, i feel like i got the ideas i want to get off across, and don't really feel like doing it anymore.

i'm going to try to get a good start on the rebuild overnight, so long as i'm able to stay awake, which i'm not confident about.