Friday, December 13, 2019

it seems clear to me that i'm dealing with a cyberattack.

my best guess is that the cops think i'm some kind of spy, and i'm essentially being shut down by the military.

the fact of the matter is that i'm a disabled artist on welfare that's just trying to get some work done. and, this is your tax money at work, people - this is who they go after.

am i potentially being targeted by somebody else? again: i don't have anything to steal. and, if somebody is trying to knock me offline, all i can do is point out that it won't work.

but, i don't want to play this game. i want to get some work done. and, all i can do is make it clear - i'm not having fun, and i'm going to go out of my way to make this process unfun.

so, don't expect me to do anything. don't expect me to retaliate - i wouldn't know how to, even if i'd want to. expect me to take my time getting back online, and hope that the problem is fixed, this time.

or, i suppose, have to do it all over again.

and again.

and again...

*sigh*