Tuesday, June 29, 2021

i still want the following data from the centre, if i can get it:

- under 50 z-scores for white female reference.

am i white? not really - not genetically. this is a great example of the fallacy of doing medical diagnostics on a person based on their skin colour. i haven't had genetic tests, and i don't know if my bone density is likely to be dominated by my white irish genes, my caucasian jewish genes, my central asian finnish genes, my native american genes or my hypothesized malagasy genes. there's absolutely no reason to think that i got the irish genes for bone density just because i have...i actually have a mediterranean type complexion, at least in the summer. i'm not ghastly white....

looking at me and deciding i'm phenotypically white, therefore i have caucasian bones genes is completely fucking absolutely scientifically wrong. but, it's what they did.

regardless, i'm going to ask for a white female reference 'cause whitie's got weakling bones. it's the lowest end of variability.

- t-scores for white male and female references

i can guesstimate it's around -.5 as the difference between a z-score and t-score in context is that the z-score removes the variability in the data for the oldest and weakest. but let's see it.

- z-scores for white male and female references in he next highest age category, presumably ages 50-60.