Tuesday, June 1, 2021

that 30 hour day yesterday took so much out of me that i forgot how to add.

(12 + 6 = 18. but, the baseline was 24 hours, not 12 hours, and 24 + 6= 30.)

it's nice and warm in here, and i'm not complaining, but the heaters make me so tired. if i was outside in 30 degree humidity, i wouldn't be falling asleep, but my thermostat says 30 degrees on it, and it's all from the dry heater, and it's just cutting me down. 

or, maybe i'm dying of brain cancer.

but, they'll just tell me to get a colonoscopy...

"doctor, i'm....."
"colonoscopy. immediately."
"but, i didn't even...."
"irrelevant. colonoscopy. now. bend over."
"but, i'm gaining weight...."
"irrelevant."
"...and my blood tests say that...."
"the ministry instructs that you must enjoy your colonoscopy right now!"

they're all gay men, too - they all have lisps.

i'm pretty sure i have a handle on this mediation thing, which is earlier than i thought - it's at 9:30. i thought it was at 12:00. so, i'm going to get to narrating the last few days.

the short of it is that i need to wait ten days for the fit test results (but they might not be useful), that i'm not dealing with clotting issues (except maybe too much clotting) and that my pancreas is fine. together, these things suggest my trace minerals are probably ok.