Saturday, January 23, 2021

i'm dealing with a headache tonight that might flip over into a migraine. as usual, it seems like the pigs upstairs put something in my food when i was out yesterday, and i'll have to suffer the consequences of it - agitation, headaches and violent idealizations. they seem to think they're giving me some kind of medicine, but they fail to realize that i don't have an imbalance, and that what they're giving me is causing problems rather than solving them. but, i can't do anything besides hide inside and let it pass.

i'm also experiencing chest pains and heart palpitations.

so, i need this to stop.

the only drugs i need are the female hormones being prescribed to me. anything else that's being given to me is merely damaging my mental and physical health. and, i don't have any sort of diagnosis to justify the administration of it, especially in stealth like this.