Thursday, May 13, 2021

there's no ulterior motive. there's no angle. there's no master plan.

it's just where i record what i'm thinking, with the purpose of organizing it later.

and, because i think the issue is law enforcement rather than google, i don't think moving platforms would be worthwhile.

rather, i need to request that law enforcement contact me about why they're doing this, so that we can put together some steps to get it to stop. listening in on what i'm doing and filtering my thoughts is exceedingly invasive, and i can't begin to grasp what an end to such a thing would actually be.

if you think i'm a russian spy or something, then present me with the charges and allow the process to work itself out in a court of law - or fuck off and leave me alone.

and, give me back what you've taken from me, which is of no monetary value, of no legal worth and of no sentimental value to anybody but myself.