Sunday, July 2, 2017

i went for an unnecessarily long walk last night. in the end, it was a waste of time. but, it's not like i missed something better. this city was disturbingly quiet, last night.

in the process, i generated a lot of concern from passing motorists, who all wanted to give me a ride. every other block, it seemed. should i be impressed by the altruism of male windsorites, who were all out to help me get from a to b, out of the goodness of their little hearts?

i go over this repeatedly in the vlogs: if you were really concerned abut my safety, the first piece of advice you'd give me would be to not stop for random drivers while walking alone early in the morning. so, it's a non-starter. i'll never get in your car. i'll never even stop to give you the time of day. it's not even that i'm not friendly, it's just unacceptable to yell at people from your car.

so, i said "no" to a lot of people last night. and, i found myself humming this old tune....