Wednesday, May 30, 2018

you don't really think you know somebody all that well after you talk to them in a smoking section at a bar, do you?

i'm trying to project myself as who i feel i am. you might get a wrong first impression, and i can't fix that. but, i can reinforce that your first impression is wrong and that i'm sure i'm making the right choice.

i hope i'm at least projecting that i'm comfortable with myself, i'm at ease and i'm having a good time. you might want to think about whether or not that would be true if i was presenting myself differently, before you start drawing conclusions from faulty first impressions.

you might find my "male side" is actually a lot less friendly, very nervous and not a lot of fun at all, actually. at least, that's the lesson people in my past should have learned.