Thursday, October 17, 2024

i believe that i'm currently listening to mauricio velasco and sean hansel live stream a complete lie about the identity of jessica murray (who is myself, born jason parent) from upstairs in this duplex to a platform (probably a video game platform) that i have no interaction with and don't care about.

i can't really stop sean from stealing my name. my legal name is actually jessica parent. my mother's birth name is kerry murray, so i started using the name jessica murray on the internet to try to create a level of obfuscation. i didn't want people to connect the dots. this blur on my identity (which has never been hard to figure out. look at the url on my bandcamp site on the side, it's jasonparent.bandcamp.com. who do you think built and owns that site?) has allowed sean to walk into a point of ambiguity and confuse people, apparently to try and get laid.

i think mauricio's motive is that he always wanted to make a movie about me and i've firmly and consistently told him to fuck off. i don't respect mauricio as a human being, and i don't respect him as an artist. the absolute last thing i want is this idiot that i don't like making a film about me. i have since begun posting vlogs on the internet, and he seems to be trying to take control of them because he thinks he is entitled to some concept of ownership of any film about me, which he obviously isn't. then, he's trying to plug sean in for me because i don't want anything to do with it.

this is disgusting and psychotic and these losers belong in and need to go to jail, but it's so absurd that i've had a difficult time putting it together and convincing somebody. it's foundationally, fundamentally irrational. i'm pretty good with deductive thought, but you can't deduce things from nonsense, you need to wait until you get evidence. i've had to sit here and wait for them to do what they're doing in order to try to understand it.

they apparently want to take over my vlog, and they want to pretend sean is me. mauricio is the "director". sean is the "actor". in reality, i filmed these vlogs myself by talking into a cheap handheld device, frequently talking to myself in the mirror. you can see the green camera in most of my vlogs and a lot of my pictures. it's not ambiguous; i'm obviously shit-talking into the mirror. nobody is "directing".

my writing style is idiosyncratic. that will be easily deconstructed. neither of these two idiots will convince anybody that they're me, online, for more than a week. 

sean has no musical talent. he can't play guitar like me, he can't write songs like me and in fact i'm also a better technical singer than he is, and i think my lyrics are better than his. he's not going to be able to write lyrics like i do, and he can't use the gear i own in any meaningful or productive sense. it's an algorithm for mass disappointment.

i don't want to work with sean further. i took his vocals out of my songs because i thought they sucked; bad singing and worse poetry. it was jon's idea, it just sort of happened. blame it on jon, not me, but this is actually done with. i have no further recordings with sean and no work left to do that involved him in any way. sean has no further role to play in my art or my discography.

that doesn't matter. they want the vlog; they think they're making some kind of film. they're complete retards.

as mentioned, i can't block sean from using the name "jessica murray", if he's pathetic and lame enough to keep at it, rather than come up with his own name and identity. i can't copyright the name. i can tell you that the sites linked to this page are mine and the sites not linked to this page are not mine.

it would be better for everybody if they just bought an oxygen and a macbook and played around on it and tried to sell what they came up with. my obscure gear is designed to write and produce jazz. i'm a jazz musician. it's not something they can use to make pretentious electronic music. they could be doing something substantive instead of harassing me. what does their fixation on controlling me say about their artistic abilities and inclinations?

i don't use gaming platforms, and anything livestreamed that way is not and never will be me. go watch their videos and try to convince them to go live their own lives and leave me alone.

i have to acknowledge that i have picked up some pretty cinematic moments on my vlog camera, but it's not any sort of mockumentary. it's legitimately real life, raw and unfiltered. there's no script. it's just real.