Saturday, November 14, 2020

well, they reinstated my youtube account.

so, did i get targeted by a muslim group that was enraged that i "offended" them? does anybody care that they're offended? did the cia shut me down temporarily as they checked my personal bonafides with vladimir putin, which don't exist? i don't know.
 
it seems to have been a mistake and i'm happy to put it past me, but youtube really needs to dispense with this "guilty until proven innocent" approach. it's backwards, and it's a big part of the reason why people like me want to nationalize them and make them subject to more rigorous court mechanisms.

for all i know, they did get a warrant. but, they ought to require one before they shut down somebody's account like that.

whatever, let's hope it doesn't happen again.